Add your Service
How it works
- Service Providers register to the site
- They register their Company, Company Website, and along with their Company details.
- An HTML verification file will be generated for them, Service Provider must upload this to their company website.
- After uploading and submitting the form, we will crawl the HTML file to make sure that the Service Provider is indeed related to the company website.
- Once a Service Provider has a verified Company/website, they can now submit VPS offers.
How to add your service
- Register as a Service Provider
- Check your email to get your credentials
- At the dashboard, go to “My Company”
- Create a new company entry, fill in your company details.
- Download the generated
- Upload the HTML verification file to your site so that it is accessible via:
- Click “Proceed with Verification”. Our crawler will check if we can access the verification file at your company website.
- If the verification is successful, you would be able to start creating VPS entries.
Service providers can submit up to 6 VPS offers. Support for more services types are undergoing development.